Saturday, September 29, 2012

Kem Kemahiran 2012

Yay I'm back. Been two months didn't blog. Too tired on studying so I blog =P Broken english. I like a choi a =P

 Even how tired am I, how headache am I, how dizzy am I, how not feeling well am I,  when I'm playing computer everything recovered. Omg can't live without computer? hahah.

Ya I know camp already past about two weeks. But I'm still remember every details firmly. Because I like the camp so much. I like you guys so much. I like every events that you guys organize so much. WHY ! I think is 后悔了才会珍惜?Erm. I think so. Last year and the beginning of this year I really sick of it. Now? I like it much much. Hahah.

Before the camp, honestly all of us. Form 3 la I mean also sick of it. Even is Xin-Yu also blaming. Exam is just arround the corner. Tie-ing the gadget at home got scolded. Settled the bamboo at home got scolded. Stay school for marching. Then somemore someone keep skipping training. Know ownself beh iong tiok come practice la. Don't you know practise makes perfect? Tie a little bit gadget also tak boleh meh? Wa don't want to say you. I'm not the person that gossip someone behind her. Hahah. =P

15th September 2012 ! Camp ! I am so excited ! WHY ! I can meet her. Hahah. Early in the morning. Walked in and out from school main door to our class to carry the things. Omg. Gasp. Arranged class. Inspection. Marching Competition. Physical Training. Backwood Cooking. Hang On. Skill Learning of Flag-Rising, Bamboo gadget?, Rescus-tion, Cleaning, Bengkel.

Marching competition. Omg I keep doing wrongly. I really don't know which leg did shuyi henti.
Physical training. Omg what's wrong with me on that day? First round of jogging already gasp. gasp. gasp. Argh.
Backwood cooking. Why can't I lighted up the fire ! How failure am I ! Then somemore needed them to help me. Jiak lat. Using bamboo to cook is not that easy. Scare the bamboo cracks, keep flashing water to it. Cook until mau die liao. Face like burning. Like siao po. And that day school is full with people. St.John's Farewell, WuShu's Farewell, other clubs meeting and so on. Yer so paiseh. But it's okay. Hahah.
Flag-Rising. Hng. Engengchengchengdualiableng. Hahah.
Bamboo gadget. I like this. Used to see brothers cut the bamboo. Asked my uncle's lorry to carry. Keep finding the stone. Go to the workshop to collect ''naileng'' and so on. Now I have chance to build it. But I senang more more. No need to do such that things. Just bring gergaji and chairs. Hahah.
Mini gadget. Owh really tie ga siao liao. But, how awesome am I ! First time tie. Hahah !
Bengkel. Hahah so relax. I like this bengkel. Hahah !

Looking at her all the time during camp. Hahah. Siao liao.

Well. I really have to get rid from here. Or not I'll in trouble. This sentence so familiar? Get from Mr. Munes. Hahah.

No comments:

Post a Comment