Monday, February 18, 2013

Is going to write something shameless

Anihasayo ! I'm here. Although I know nobody will see my post. But, who cares ! I just want to write whatever I want to write. whatever I want to post. Bolehkah...

Yeah. Let's write something about CNY 2013. Was totally not excited to this CNY. Ah ma past away. Brother not around. Three members is a family. This call family? Go die. Fuck. First day of CNY, wear suisui. Went ahgong's house. In my expect, go there. smile. take angpau. thankyou. sitting there like stupid. times up. bye. Yeah. These are us when in my ahgong's house. Night, skype with Chong. He brought us to his hostel. Outdoor of his hostel. Omg ! why so shiok ! I want to go ! In the following days, gossip. sing k. gamble. eat. Nothing special.

Kay. Let's start. It was fifth day of CNY. Went meeting then Taiping Sentral. OMG ! I saw her. then I was kckc walking towards them. HAHAH ! I should take picture with her =( Sixth day of CNY. It's Ranger & Scout New Year Gathering. Before the event started, she text-ed me. Omg. I was totally shock. And of course happy lah. After the event, of course. Go taking picture with her. Hahah. I comment that xinyu can't sleep at night on KT's post izit? Actually is me. I keep looking at the picture ! Omg I think I am lessbian. But I'm not please. Hahah. Ninth day of CNY. went Taiping Sentral. Gossip something about uniform. I was shock. well. feel that ownself is stupid. suakk then. don't want to say liao. after that, went Station One. Saw Kt. Xinyu was shocked. hahah. After that, we were walking and talking about her. Suddenly, she appeared infront me. Omg I was totally melt. How come har. Night. Went school to be a helper for 新春晚会. Was taking picture with her. Omg second time. I want kisiao liao. ahhhhhhhh...

I'm going to end my post here. It's 11:44pm. I have to do my homework. Tonight not going to sleep. Also cannot finish my homework. walao. Kay bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment