Saturday, November 21, 2020

I don't know

 After more than 3 and a half years, I blog like finally. I don't know if anyone will be reading my post but I don't wish anyone read it. Lol.

I don't know. Had a few drinks, reached Twitter, clicked in this link, and BANG.

I don't know. it's been three and a half years. Time flies, everything has changed. Currently at the age of 23, have been working in a small audit firm at Taiping for exactly one year. The following path is uncertain. Little Rona has messed me up. Messed everyone everything up. I don't know. I wish everything can just follow the flow. But I don't wish like living as an ordinary person. I want to do something different. DIFFERENT.

I don't know. I don't know how to bee different. I don't know. Everyone can reach the apple hanging up on the tree, it's all depends on one's intelligence and effort. I don't own both the characteristic. I have poor self-control. Maybe I'm just an ordinary person? NO. I AM RELUCTANT TO TAKE IT!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment