Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Nothing. Just post.

Ya I'm still awake at this moment TO STUDY. I should proud with myself. Lol. But, I have to sleep right now or not I will be scolded. Oh it's too bad.

Erm. I think I kisiao already. Keep thinking of my latest idol. My idols? Ya. These idols are studying same school with me. My friends, my seniors, my buddies. They are my idol. But not all, just a few. One, two, three, four, five.

You. Erm. You are my Form 1 idol. I really don't know. Maybe we are in same club. Same persatuan. Or? Erm I don't know. Maybe you are pretty? Erm I don't know. Sorry I'm not lesbian.

You are my Form 1 - 2 idol I think. Omg i love you when you're playing guitar. ( please don't think senget ) . And you are handsome but too lala.

You are my Form 3 idol. Last month. You are really tall enough. Handsome enough. Perfect enough. I really love you. But not that love. No feeling de love.

You. You are my senior. Started when I was Form 2. I don't know why you're so attract me. Just shiok tiok you. And yesterday saw your picture, omg you're the prettiest among them. Omg I think I really kisiao liao. Sorry I'm not lesbian. Then some more got many things because competition was just passed about four days. But I can't write so detail.

Then some got I think is two people but I lazy to write because these people not so "youmeili" .

Paiseh. I ki hiao liao ( zhiying said ) . So what? Wokaixinjiuhao. Kay have to sleep d. Sweet dream =D

No comments:

Post a Comment