Tuesday, June 19, 2012

R.I.P ah ma

Well. I have many many things to post. But, I AM LAZY TO DO SO. So whim now so I post. Pai seh. I know my english is really jiak lat but my chinese is lagi teruk I think. So I think english better. Hahah.

Okayssssss. Let's start. The week before ah ma pass away, omg I was so scare. Before, she woke me up everyday early in the morning. In the whole week, is my turn to wake her up. I scare when I call her she can't wake up ma jiak lat. Then after school, I scare to take bus. I scare my uncle tells me that ah ma what. And so it's the week before Middle Year Exam. I scare I can't participate the examination. I scare my result. And so it's the week before Marching Competition Perinkat Negeri. I scare I can't participate the Competition. 30 - 1 = 29. Owh I am so important. Hahah Omg.

12-5-2012. Saturday. I went to Ipoh for competition. When I reach home, I think is 6 something. She was already incoherent. Lol. Nine something at night papa called ambulance because ah ma already tak boleh liao. And the ''paparazi'' kaypoh mia people all walk and cycle to my house and see what was happened. Beh Kua. Hahah. Eleven something Loon and Chyi somemore came back happily then wanna see ah ma. Then my cousin told them ah ma was at hospital. Then they were just... hahah.

13-5-2012 6:45am ah ma pass away. Like that lo. Then everyone busy ''all over the world.'' INCLUDE ME PLEASE. Cleaning, communicating. what what what. Er ge came back one day nia = = ... because he has international examination or what la. something like that la. hahah. Cousins came successively. Then my house became livelier and livelier. Everyone laugh together. Cry together. Chat together. Meet each other. What a awesome moment. Honestly, I really miss that moment.




WeiQian, don't forget you're still having examination. And you were still laughing there, playing there, chatting there. No. I had study. But just take out my books, then played poker. Hahah because this was really tak boleh masuk otak. You know, it was already 5 something early in the morning. How to study?

Pattern pattern nia =P

Cousins' Iphone. "Qian, help me to charge." Hahah.


Well. Four nights was already past. After bai bai, it's time to go to TaiPingShanZhuang. I went school early for taking part my science and sejarah tests. Around 11 back home. When reach home, everyone's eyes was just.... Omg. Need to prepare tissue. Hahah.

The seventh day. Waiting the waiting the master. Take take some picture.


Well. The seventh day. 拾骨。Then bai bai.



Well. After bai bai, everything had ended. Everyone had to tell ah ma, Bye ah ma.

Ah ma pass away, life changed a lot. No chance to ask ah ma "ahma, lu ai jiak hami?". No chance to quarrel with her. Then somemore many many much much lot lot.

That's why I say people holidays two weeks but I holidays four weeks. People was having test and I'm relaxing. But today, result comes out. Last year Mid-Year Exam, my name was on the first page and is the first. Now, my name was on the last page and is the last. How would it be like this. Argh F***

I don't mind d la. Not my false at all okay. Is it? But heard people says this will affect next year class? Hope not so. Hahah. Kay bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment