Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Happy moment over. It's too bad.

Renjer Kem Tahunan 2012. It was over. Argh.

Before the camp, I was really did nothing. Cousins haven't go back to USA since she came back for ah ma's funeral. And so the members can't attend meeting during weekdays. So, I just let it go like that. I was really regret that I didn't prepare well. Well. Everything had pass away. Life continue.

16th June 2012. The day of camp. Omg I was so excited. Don't know why. I think I want to see her. Hahah ( Zying hor). Inspection, marching competition, physical training, backwood cooking, hang on, DIY, 999 & base game. It was so amazing. Don't know why. Maybe it's because of her. Hahah siao liao. Let's say about physical training. Omg it was my pia-est time. I've been four months didn't do exercise. Now I can get three lines not bad d. Hahah. Base game. What awesome games. I like that water balloon. Hahah.

Well. Time flied fast. 5:30pm . Bye. Reach home. Bath. Omg I'm going to die. Lie on the bed. I don't think I can move. Hahah. Then somemore a bit fever I think. But it's okay Panadol saved me. Then somemore can't sleep. Argh. Wanna remind them to bring things. "Excuse me may I speak to ..." "Sorry she was sleeping" Argh ! Well it's okay.

The next day, reach school. Meet her. So Happy. Hahah. Inspection, modern cooking, sketch, committee hunt. Omg the sketches is AWESOME ! Hahah. Really laugh die us. Zying's put your hands up, Xyu's siao lang, Per's khai lin. Hahah. Really can't stop laughing. Now writing sambil laughing. HAHAH.

Bengkel. I gladly accept. Hahah. She is awesome and we know it. (zying hor). Pai seh I really siao liao. Back home. Hahah. Only Zying and Xyu know what I am writing. Hahah. Siao liao wa =P

Owh ya. I am like lao ah ma right now. Leg muscle ache like hell. I am really never been so ache. Then Monday somemore sukan tara. Wow. So strong my legs. And I hate people keep asking me to stand up sit down stand up sit down.

Happy moment went fast. Stress slowly coming. Result come out. Last in me class. Last in A2. How do I face myself? Argh. Don't mind d. Die tiok die. Sleep. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment